Check out more DNA Videos Here
DNA IS YOUR BODY’S GENETIC CODE
DNA SPORTS COACHING IS A BLUE PRINT FOR ENGINEERING PLAYERS & COACHES INTO ELITE PERFORMERS
Developed by International & Representative Players and Coaches, the DNA Sports Coaching Formula combines tested techniques with modern training technology to deliver a player focused training method.
WE CREATE A WINNING ATTITUDE
Lee Riley Parent
"Loved how you were so good with the kids, both my boys Danny & Abe had a fantastic time and are looking forward to the nest event. Thank you so much."
Melissa Rowe Parent
"Thanks for a great week. The boys loved it. Highly recommend."
Amy Van Haren Parent
"Thank you for a fantastic 4 days of Rugby League! My sons have loved the experience and learnt so much! Can’t wait until next time :)"
Kay Munro Parent
"Thank you DNA for providing an environment for our children that gives them fun, skill development and a massive amount of confidence in themselves. Fantastic to watch them grow during the clinics"
Dianne O’Malley Parent
"What an awesome four days at the DNA Rugby League clinic. The boys have developed skills and learned so much. Rick Stone and all the coaches and staff were fantastic with the kids and started polishing the basics first. Can’t wait for the footy season to start and the next clinic."
Belinda Forrest Parent
"Kye & Jed had an awesome time @ Dna Rugby League Academy in Canberra the past 4 days. A huge thankyou to Rick Stone & Steve Stone & all the coaches who contributed to offering all these kids such a great opportunity to participate in such an amazing Professionally organised event which I’d just like to add that they loved every minute of, our boys can’t wait till school holidays and the next Academy. A JOB WELL DONE"
Greg Bell Parent
"What a great program!!!! The boys had a craken time and now have a better understanding of the games craft. Thanks heap, the Belly boys will be back for more!!!!!"
Natalie Fletcher Parent
"Thank you to the Rick, Steve and the team at the DNA coaching on such a well organised and considered clinic, Shayde had an amazing time, learnt heaps and can’t wait to come back next time!"
Donna Grant Parent
"Thanks to DNA Rugby League Academy, Logan has had a great time over the last 4 days and he has learnt a lot, I would highly recommend this to any aspiring young footballers"
ENGINEERING ELITE PLAYERS & COACHES
ACTIONS TO OPTIMISE MODERN SPORTSPEOPLE
Atoms are the building blocks of elite sports training; these are the training modules we use to engineer elite players with DNA Sports Coaching Learn more about these essential skills below
Catch, Carry, Pass and Tackle are the core skills required for the sport. These skills must be able to be produced on demand with...
We will provide professional physical testing that will electronically test your speed, agility, flexibility and power and provide instruction on how to enhance your natural abilities.
Positional skills is a progression from our core skills. DNA Positional Skills will provide young players an opportunity to understand what detailed skills are...
Communication is a critically important skill to have in the sport. DNA will coach you as to why communication is a “must have” skill...
Game awareness is an understanding of how a game will unfold. For a better understanding of the game DNA will teach players that in...
DNA SPORTS COACHING FAQ’s
Each Player needs to bring:
- Training shorts and boots
- Mouth guard and head gear
- Hat and sunscreen
- Own Water bottle
- Food for breaks (no sharing of food is permitted)
- Any medication required
- DNA Sports Coaching will provide footballs and all required equipment, there is no need to bring anything that is not listed above.
Each player receives:
- 12 hours coaching
- Fitness module
- DNA Rugby League training jumper
- DNA Rugby League completion certificate
- DNA Rugby League “Pathway” personal training program
- You will need to turn up for registration and our Head Coach for the Academy will make the final decision on the day
- If heavy rain forces DNA Sports Coaching to cancel a program overnight, then DNA Sports Coaching will post advice on this website; and on their DNA Sorts Coaching and DNA Rugby League Facebook sites, no later than 1 hour before the scheduled start
- All programs have been developed by our experienced and qualified coaching team
- All coaches have met safe working with children requirements
- First aid station is at each program
- DNA Sports Coaching is fully insured for both injury and accident for all who take part in DNA Sports Coaching events
- Yes we have a range of programs ranging from those aimed at skills improvement through to elite players and specialised positional training
- We also have programs to assist coaches and clubs with the ongoing development
- Please complete the enquiry form on our website for more details
- DNA Sports Coaching provides incentives for members of junior clubs hosting our events. Please complete the enquiry form on our website for more details
- If you like making a difference in people’s lives and you are interested in becoming involved as a DNA Rugby League Head Coach, Coach, Strength and Conditioning Coach, or as a Territory owner, please complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch with you.